2 DAYS KILWA KISIWANI RUINS AND SONGO MNARA RUINS
2 days Kilwa Kisiwani ruins and Songo Mnara ruins
Kilwa Kisiwani ruins and Songo Mnara ruins are one of the old historical sites in East and Central Africa.
Both ruins are situated on the small islands on the coast of Tanzania in Indian Ocean.
These ruins were used by European explorers, Arabian and Persian Merchants on the way to the southern part of Africa for search of gold, silver, diamond and other ornaments. This tour will take you to these islands to learn and explore the rich history of the islands and ruins.
- Pick from Dar es Salaam to Kilwa Masoko.
- Evening walk.
- Next day tour to Kilwa Kisiwani by boat.
- Combine tour to Songo Mnara by boat.
- Drive back to Dar es Salaam.
1ST DAY: DAR ES SALAAM - KILWA MASOKO
What to do:
- Meet your driver and proceed to Kilwa Masoko.
- Distance 330km nearly 5-6 hours.
- Upon arrival check in at your hotel.
- Enjoy evening walking tour.
- Meals plan: dinner, breakfast and lunch.
- Overnight at Kimbilio Lodge.
2ND DAY: KILWA KISIWANI
What to do:
- Morning breakfast as from 6am.
- Meet your guide at 7am and proceed to Kilwa Kisiwani.
- Enjoy 3 hours excursion.
- Lunch will be served at the island.
- Proceed to Masoko.
- Meet your driver and start driving to Dar es Salaam.
All fees, engine boat to Kilwa, guiding fees, accommodation, 3 meals in a day, mineral drinking water.
For further information call Joseph: +255 754 037765
If you need more information, or you are more than 2 people, you can contact us, also via Whatsapp, at the number:
+255 754 037765
or send a mail to:
we will get back as soon as possible.