2 DAYS MOUNT OLDOINYO LENGAI TREKKING
2 days Mount Oldoinyo Lengai trekking
Safari trip to Mount Oldoinyo Lengai will make you experience both trekking and walking. This safari will begin from Arusha with your packed lunch where first stop will be Lake Natron the home and breeding site for flamingos and migrant birds from Europe. This is the only tour you can do Oldoinyo Lengai and experience the Maasai culture.
1ST DAY: ARUSHA - MOUNT OLDOINYO LENGAI
What to do:
- Meet your driver at 7am.
- Start driving to Lake Natron.
- Enjoy the best landscape en route.
- Stop for lunch at picnic site.
- Upon arrival visit the waterfalls and Lake Natron.
- This is one of the breeding site for flamingos in east Africa and home for migrant birds as well.
- Drive back to Lake Natron Tented Camp for dinner and some rest.
2ND DAY: OLDOINYO LENGAI - ARUSHA
What to do:
- Meet at 10pm and start driving to trekking point with your local guide.
- Mount Oldoinyo Lengai is one of free standing active volcanic mountain.
- Keep on trekking on this challenging Mount.
- Arrival at summit by early morning 5am.
- After some rest, start walking back slowly.
- Meet your driver and drive back to your Camp for breakfast.
- After some rest and lunch pack and start driving to Arusha.
- Transfer to your Hotel in Arusha.
Transport, accommodation as specified, fees, all village activities, guiding fees and mineral drinking water.
Things of personal nature and accommodation in Arusha.
For further information call Joseph: +255 754 037765
If you need more information, or you are more than 2 people, you can contact us, also via Whatsapp, at the number:
+255 754 037765
or send a mail to:
we will get back as soon as possible.