2 DAYS SAADANI SAFARI
2 days Saadani safari
A trip to Saadani National Park will take you to this truly unique park based on Indian Ocean. This Park is ideal for game viewing, walking and beach tour. Saadani has a wide range of wild animals include: giraffes, buffalos, elephants, warthogs, wildebeests, hartebeests, elands, sables and other animals of different types.
1ST DAY: DAR ES SALAAM - SAADANI
What to do:
- Pick up from hotel in Dar es Salaam at 7am.
- Drive to Saadani National Park.
- Enjoy game en route.
- Check in at Tanapa Bands along the beach.
- Continue with afternoon game drive.
- Drive back to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan: dinner, breakfast and lunch.
2ND DAY: SAADANI - DAR ES SALAAM
What to do:
- Early morning game drive for 2 hours as from 6am.
- Drive back for breakfast and then proceed for boat tour at river Wami.
- This is nice way to see fish eagles and more birds.
- Drive back for lunch.
- Start driving back to Dar es Salaam.
Transport Safari 4WD L/Cruiser, 2 single rooms, all Park entrance fees, English speaking guide, mineral drinking water and food, 1 night accommodation on full board basis, boat tour to Wami river.
International flights, cigarettes, tips and all not mentioned on the plan.
Note: boat tour will only be conducted once the road is passable. Sometimes these is problem with the road to the river.
For further information call Joseph: +255 754 037765
If you need more information, or you are more than 2 people, you can contact us, also via Whatsapp, at the number:
+255 754 037765
or send a mail to:
we will get back as soon as possible.