DAILY TOUR IN DAR ES SALAAM - MBUDYA ISLAND
Daily Tour in Dar es Salaam - Mbudya Island
Mbudya Island is found in north of Tanzania business city called Dar es Salaam. It is one of the four Islands of the Dar es Salaam. This island lies close to the beach resort and fishing community of Kunduchi.
From the mainland it takes 20 minutes with boat ride crossing. Mbudya Island is famous for daytrips for both tourist and Tanzanian residents.
FULL DAY MBUDYA ISLAND
What to do:
- Pick up from the Hotel at 8am.
- Transfer to Kunduchi mainland.
- On arrival you will be picked up by boat to Mbudya.
- You will enjoy leisure activities like snorkeling, sunbathing and hiking.
- Later in the evening take your boat back to Kunduchi mainland then transfer to your Hotel.
All transfers, boat tour, lunch, guiding fees, mineral drinking water.
Tips, medical insurance, all things of personal nature.
For further information call Joseph: +255 754 037765
If you need more information, or you are more than 2 people, you can contact us, also via Whatsapp, at the number:
+255 754 037765
or send a mail to:
we will get back as soon as possible.