DAY TRIP TO ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK
Day trip to Arusha National Park
Day Trip Arusha National Park will start with pick up from Arusha town as from 7am and drive to Arusha National Park. The park (137km²), has terrain ranging from open savannah through acacia scrublands to afro-montane cloud and rain forest and Afro-alpine vegetation similar to Mount Kilimanjaro.
There are several alkaline lakes and the spectacular Ngurdoto Crater. Mammal species include elephant, buffalo, various primates, giraffe, leopard and Columbus monkey. Hiking is allowed if accompanied by an armed guard and the climb up Mount Meru is superb, often giving the best views available of Mount Kilimanjaro. At 4,556m, Mount Meru is the fifth highest mountain in Africa and is located in the Arusha National Park. Lunch is served at Momella Wildlife Lodge. The tour ends in Arusha town at around 5pm.
FULL DAY ARUSHA
What to do:
- Nature walking safari with armed game ranger.
- Game drive within the park with 4WD safari jeep with an open roof.
- Visit Momella Lakes one of the chief attraction on this park.
- Best view of Mount Meru the second highest peak in Tanzania.
- Bird watching tour.
- Visit Ngurdoto Crater which is accessible by feet.
- Forest walk.
- Visit Tululusia and Maiondio waterfalls one of the best attraction after long day hiking.
- Black Columbus monkey marking the miombo forest along the park.
Pick up and drop from Arusha with 4WD safari jeep with an open roof, all government park fees, walking fees, armed game ranger, picnic lunch box, mineral drinking water and English speaking guide.
Tips, medical insurance, local and international flights and all things of personal nature.
For further information call Joseph: +255 754 037765
If you need more information, or you are more than 2 people, you can contact us, also via Whatsapp, at the number:
+255 754 037765
or send a mail to:
we will get back as soon as possible.