DAY TRIP TO LAKE DULUTI - CANOE AND NATURE WALK TOUR
Day trip to Lake Duluti - canoe and nature walk tour
Lake Duluti is a small crater lake situated in eastern Arusha. From Arusha it takes approximately 20 minutes on your way to Moshi.
In Lake Duluti you will come across reptiles like lizards and snakes because it is surrounded by thick forest.
First you can enjoy canoeing and then proceed to hike through the thick forest along the lake. Also you can come across different bird species and also do fishing with guides.
FULL DAY LAKE DULUTI
What to do:
- Pick up from the hotel at 8am in the morning wit you lunch pack.
- Start driving to Lake Duluti.
- On arrival you will meet the guide and proceed with canoeing on the Lake.
- After canoeing you will start your hike along the thick forest whereby you will come across different reptiles including snakes.
- You will also come across different bird species like giant kingfisher, fish eagle, darters and many more.
- Lunch will be taken at picnic site.
- Later in the evening drive to Arusha.
- Drop off at the Hotel.
Activity fees, guide fees, mineral drinking water, lunch pack.
Tips to driver guide, alcohol, medical insurance, all things of personal.
For further information call Joseph: +255 754 037765
If you need more information, or you are more than 2 people, you can contact us, also via Whatsapp, at the number:
+255 754 037765
or send a mail to:
we will get back as soon as possible.