DAY TRIP TO MOUNT MERU TREKKING
Day trip to Mount Meru Trekking
Mount Meru is the second tallest volcanic mountain in Tanzania: 4,562mt (14,968Frs) from the sea level. It is part of Arusha National park. This tour starts from Arusha to Mariakamba the first hut while trekking Meru for 3-4 days (link 4 giorni trekking monte meru). Here you will get the best view of both Mount Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro the tallest mountain in Africa. Momella Lakes and Ngurdoto Crater are view from above. The trekking takes 5-6 hours while enjoying the spectacular views and landscapes. Buffalos, giraffes, warthogs and wildebeests are highly spotted on the way.
FULL DAY MOUNT MERU
What to do:
- Pick up at 7am and start driving to Momella Gate.
- After registration proceed with trekking to Mariakamba Hut.
- Get the best view of Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mt. Meru.
- Stop for lunch at picnic site.
- Start walking slowly to the main gate.
- Visit the waterfall.
- Little game drive at Arusha National Park.
- Start driving back to Arusha.
- Transfer to your Hotel.
Park fees, walking guide, sfari jeep with open roof, picnic lunch pack, mineral drinking water and English speaking driver guide.
Tips, medical insurance and all things of personal nature.
For further information call Joseph: +255 754 037765
If you need more information, or you are more than 2 people, you can contact us, also via Whatsapp, at the number:
+255 754 037765
or send a mail to:
we will get back as soon as possible.