DAY TRIP TO NGI'IRESI CULTURAL VILLAGE TOUR
Day trip to Ngi'Iresi cultural village tour
Ngi’Iresi cultural village tour is one the cultural tourism program offered in Ngi’Iresi village which is located at the slopes of Mount Meru and the best view of Arusha town city and its suburbs. Use and use car or feet to walk to the village depending on personal fitness. Here you will visit the local farm and learn on how to grow coffee and bananas. The local community who are the semi-Maasai (Wa-arusha) are good in cattle keeping. Visit local houses to see and learn on how local people leave. Proceed on visiting schools, waterfalls and the high peak to see the best view of Arusha. Keep on walking by help of your local guide until you meet your driver on the other side of the village to proceed back to Arusha. You will get chance to experience local food and coffee as well.
FULL DAY NGI'IRESI
What to do:
- Pick up from the hotel and drive to Ngi’Iresi
- On arrival you will have a guided tour to some farms on the green and steep slopes of Mt. Meru.
- A visit to several community development projects in our village (soil conservation, irrigation, cross breeding, bio gas, fish nursery).
- A climb to Kivesi Hill, an old volcano with a natural forest on top a view into the Wa-arusha culture (old stories, traditional houses).
- Delicious lunch and dinner prepared by the Juhudi women’s group (for smaller groups, meals are provided by a local family).
- The profit will be used to improve our primary school.
Transfers, local guide, village fees, lunch and coffee to be provided and mineral drinking water.
Tips, medical insurance and all things of personal nature.
For further information call Joseph: +255 754 037765
If you need more information, or you are more than 2 people, you can contact us, also via Whatsapp, at the number:
+255 754 037765
or send a mail to:
we will get back as soon as possible.