DAY TRIP TO OLPOPONGI MAASAI VILLAGE
Day trip to Olpopongi Maasai Village
Olpopongi Maasai Cultural Village & Museum is the first authentic Maasai Boma and Museum with overnight facilities in Tanzania. Olpopongi provides a unique Maasai and wildlife experience in the West-Kilimanjaro Maasai land. Just 190 km from Arusha While at the village you will share the authentic Maasai life and culture. The income obtained from your tour supports local Maasai families with water, food, employment, personal income, medical treatments and education. All Maasai – jewelry on sale is hand-made. Later drive to Arusha.
FULL DAY OLPOPONGI
What to do:
- Meet your driver at 7am.
- Start driving for 2 hours and 30 minutes to Olpopongi Maasai Cultural Centre.
- Meet and greet by your local host.
- Visit the museum.
- Make local walking safari.
- Participate in dancing and cultural issues.
- Lunch to be served at the centre.
- Later start driving back to Arusha.
Transport, lunch pack, water and entry fees.
Tips and all things of personal nature.
For further information call Joseph: +255 754 037765
If you need more information, or you are more than 2 people, you can contact us, also via Whatsapp, at the number:
+255 754 037765
or send a mail to:
we will get back as soon as possible.