DAY TRIP TO SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK (FROM MWANZA)
Day trip to Serengeti National Park (from Mwanza)
Meet your driver at 6am and start driving to Serengeti via Ndabaka Gate while enjoying the shores of Lake Victoria. Upon arrival to the gate and registration proceed to central Serengeti while enjoying game en route at this endless plain as known in Maasai language.
FULL DAY STONE TOWN
What to do:
- Meet at 6am and start driving to Serengeti National Park.
- Distance approximately 145km to the gate.
- Proceed with approximately 150km to the central Serengeti as well known as Seronera.
- Proceed with game drive. On this can you will have a chance to see elephants, zebras, buffalos, wildebeests, hippos, giraffes, lions, leopards, cheetahs and many species of antelopes and birds.
- Stop for lunch at picnic site.
- Continue with game drive while en route to Mwanza and arrival back to your hotel before dark .
4wd safari jeep with open roof, English speaking guide, lunch, mineral drinking water and all government park fees.
Tips (recommended tip should not be less than $20 per person per day), medical insurance and all things of personal nature.
For further information call Joseph: +255 754 037765
If you need more information, or you are more than 2 people, you can contact us, also via Whatsapp, at the number:
+255 754 037765
or send a mail to:
we will get back as soon as possible.