DAY TRIP TO TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
Day trip to Tarangire National Park
This journey will begin from Arusha towards Tarangire as you have a view of the early morning Kilimanjaro Summit on your way. Upon arrival at Tarangire, you will see large herds of elephants, buffalos, wildebeests, zebras, lions, leopards, warthogs and different species of birds. Later on depart for Arusha.
FULL DAY TARANGIRE
What to do:
- Pick up from Arusha and start driving to Tarangire.
- Distance 130km approximately 2 hours drive.
- Park entry clearance and proceed with game drive.
- Enjoy the scattered baobab trees.
- This park is home for elephants, big herds of buffalos, zebras, wildebeests, lions, leopards, warthogs, ostrichs and many species of birds.
- Enjoy spectacular view of Tarangire river on the picnic site.
- Later in the evening drive to Arusha.
Transport 4wd safari jeep with open roof, park fees, mineral drinking water and lunch pack.
Tips to driver guide, transfers to/from the airport, alcohol, medical insurance and all things of personal.
For further information call Joseph: +255 754 037765
If you need more information, or you are more than 2 people, you can contact us, also via Whatsapp, at the number:
+255 754 037765
or send a mail to:
we will get back as soon as possible.