BOOKING: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reservations and contracts are considered concluded in Arusha, Tanzania, and must be interpreted according to the laws of the United Republic of Tanzania.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any booking without stating the reasons.
ADVANCE AND PAYMENT
- To guarantee the reservation, an advance payment of 30% of the total is required.
- If the full amount is not paid at least four (4) weeks prior to departure, the Company reserves the right to treat the booking as canceled and the deposit will be forfeited.
- Clients / Agents who book within four (4) weeks of tour departure are required to pay the full amount immediately to secure the booking.
- All bank charges must be settled by the customer or agent respectively. This includes the transaction fees charged by our bank.
The amount shown on the invoice is the amount that needs to be transferred to our account and if bank charges have been deducted, we should invoice them later.
CHANGES TO BOOKING
- For changes to existing reservations made by the client / agent (e.g. departure dates, flight tickets, accommodation, number of attendees, etc.) a handling fee of USD 50 per booking applies. The management fee will be charged in addition to the service provider fees.
- Cancellations must be sent in writing to the office that confirmed the reservation. Cancellations will only be valid from the date of receipt of the cancellation by the booking office. In case of cancellation of the reservation, the Company will keep the entire deposit.
- If a reservation is canceled, the customer is subject to a penalty as follows:
- up to 4 weeks before departure – 30% penalty;
- 4-2 weeks before departure – 50% penalty;
- 2-1 weeks before departure – 75% penalty;
- less than 1 week before departure – 100% penalty.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any tour in its sole and absolute discretion, without notice, in cases where this is unavoidable. However, in this case the Company undertakes to refund all monies already paid by the client. This will be the sole responsibility of the Company towards the customer and no claims for any damages, in any way arising, will accrue towards the company.
PASSPORTS, VISAS AND OTHER TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
- It is the client’s sole responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, health certificates, vaccination proofs and any other required documentation are in order for the country visit.
- The Company cannot be held responsible for any consequences, damages or claims if the client does not have all the required documentation and related matters prior to the start of the tour.
- At any time, all baggage and personal effects are the responsibility of the customer and the Company assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage to any personal effects, in any way arising.
- Customers are entitled to one bag not exceeding 15-20 kg (backpack or soft bag – without hard case) and a backpack. The Company reserves the right to refuse excess baggage. Please note that other baggage regulations may apply on our tours and some “Bush” flights (ie flights to remote areas).
- The customer accepts that all tours are of an adventurous nature and involve an element of personal risk. Neither the Company nor any of its agents can be held responsible in any way for injury, loss of life or property damage, however caused. The client hereby indemnifies the Company and will not hold the Company, its agent, its agents and its employees liable for such requests.
- The customer accepts full responsibility for all risks involved.
AUTHORITY ON TOUR
- The decisions of the tour guide / driver of the Company will always be final and binding.
- The customer must comply at all times with the laws, customs and exchange regulations of all the countries visited.
- The Company reserves the right to use any photographs and videos taken during the tours for marketing or any other advertising material. The customer hereby consents to the use of such photographs and authorizes the Company to retain the copyright for such photographs and such material.
- Unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to, wars, mechanical failures, weather conditions, riots and other unforeseeable reasons beyond the control of the Company may cause delays or changes to the tour. The Company will not be held responsible in any way for any of these possible events or consequences that may arise from these.
CHANGES IN PRICES
- All our prices are based on current national park fees and taxes. Discussions are ongoing as to whether East African countries will undergo changes in tax regulations. Should the authorities decide on the tax increase, even though it may not currently be planned, we should subsequently pass these increases on to the customer.
For any questions, doubts or suggestions do not hesitate to contact us by email.
We will reply to you as soon as possible.